Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lucky 7

Wow, my first blog post. Incidentally, today's also the anniversary of my seventh year in the corporate world. I'm still with the same company I got into fresh out of college. I can't believe it's been seven years. There are days I barely notice all that time, if not for my more matured and stressed out look. I don't think haggard-chic will be the next beauty trend anytime soon.


It's not exactly seventh heaven in the corporate world, as everyone can expect, but I haven't been feeling the seven-year itch for all the seven years either (maybe just about 2 months). During those seven years, there were a lot of life-changing, proud and fun moments, with a fair share of difficult people, last-minute presentations and a dash of recession. I've earned the yuppie badges of awards, promotions, spending-power and a chronic backache. 

For the posts following this one, I'll be writing more about adventures during weekends, holidays and vacations. Aside from places, food, fashion, art and basically anything that catches my attention, I'm also in search for new hobbies. Diversifying, in business speak. I need to reduce the risk of me going insane and increase the value/quality of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...